Me

can be contacted through sms/whatsapp 019-2382395

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I have a mark on my hand

while frying some tofu for raya dish, u know? or maybe u already knew it since I will always always hurt myself when I'm cooking.. and when it's raya.. there are amazingly dozens and dozens of cooking to finish..

It hurts.. ( ok, i m exaggerating but it did sting for a while.. )

and I would show it to u the first thing when i saw u.. so u would blow softly at it and pretend to put medicine on it.. and u would hold my hand and never let it go..

that is what I would normally do when I have a mark on my hand..

But since u are not here, I could not do that, could I? Nooo.. I don't think so..

But then, I would just look it everyday.. every minutes.. every second.. trying to see if the mark would go away.. that way, I would not have to try to think of an excuse.. to have u to see me.. so I could show u the mark..

to have u to blow it softly.. once again..

to have u to pretend to put some medicine.. once again..

to have u to hold my hand.. once again..

to have u to not let me go.. once again..

...................................

.........

.................

Oh, darn Hari Raya!!! Why do u have to come..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

will u let me blow your hand and hold it? hmmm...

Chic Mont said...

hahah.. i doubt u really want to do it, dear..

Anonymous said...

if u izinkan..then i shall :)

Chic Mont said...

heheheh.. hmm?...hmm..???? hmmmm.. eh, ada org panggil lah!!!

Anonymous said...

hmmm...I take is as a sign of NO, it's okay. the best man win right?..always wish u all the best dear, tq