Me

can be contacted through sms/whatsapp 019-2382395

Monday, May 31, 2010

Entahlah..

I've been trying to put some words of what I'm going to say for the last one hour.. Tapi, entah. Cam xkena je ayat yg saya guna.. The thing I need to tell you guys is..

' I'VE BROKEN OFF WITH MY ***** '

I don't know what to call him anymore.. Every word seems wrong..

Entahlah.. Really.. dari tadi dah cuba bina ayat to explain.. tapi.. entah.. I've never been good with words..

*********************************************************************************

I thought I'd be ok.. I looked ok. Tapi, dari hari ke hari.. It has been dragging me down and down and down.. and.. down..

It hurts me so much!

Why lah.. I'm so bad with love.. I just need a simple man.. that could cheer me up.. and just be happy with me..

Balasan apa yg saya dapat ni? Am I that bad.. that I don't deserve to be happy? Haven't I been miserable enough???!

I had enough.. Please know.. that I had enough..

I'm so stupid to think.. I'd be finally happy.. I've been waiting for that moment to come.. I've been anxiously waiting..

Oh, Ida.. Do you know how stupid you are, right now??? to have that kind of thought?? to be ha-ppy??.. DO YOU REALLY THINK.. FOR A SECOND??? YOU could BE HAPPYYY??? You must be really fcuking dumb!!!

p/s: Anyone.. plse don't comfort me.. don't ask question.. don't make me punch you on the face. tq.

** Rasanya dah tulis bermacam2.. Ini je ke?.. Hah! Loser! **

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kalau tanya kena punch jugak ker??

Chic Mont said...

yup..! the reason u get a punch on ur face is because u ask.. ( for it!!.. hahahah )